The CMS is used to prepare and post short articles on the website. The articles can have links to larger documents and other web pages. manual
- Each article is targeted to a specific web page
- Each article has a headline. It should be descriptive and unique on the targeted page because it will appear in an index.
- A articles have a start date and a stop date. The article will not appear until the start date and will automatically disappear after the stop date. It is very important that these dates be set accurately.
- Articles contain an optional authorís name and title block.
- Articles should contain text, simple tables, and links to more complicated information. Links may be to documents, web pages and/or email addresses.
- Articles should not contain photos or other images. These items should be uploaded separately and linked to from the article.